The Xenia Community School District uses a centralized enrollment process. All enrollment forms must be picked up from and returned to the Central Enrollment Office, located at the Board of Education building located at 819 Colorado Dr. Xenia, Ohio 45385.
An appointment is needed for registration. Please contact the Central Registration Office at 937-376-2961 to schedule an appointment. Students are not required to attend the registration appointment.
All of the following must be presented at the time of registration:
1) Completed student enrollment forms
2) Certified student birth certificate, hospital birth record or passport
3) Photo identification of the parent/custodial parent/legal guardian
4) Immunization Record
5) Individualized education plan (IEP)
6) Proof of custody
In the event of a legal separation or divorce, the parent who has legal custody must provide a complete copy of the court-ordered custody agreement that indicates the parent is the residential custodial parent of the child for school purposes.
If the parent’s last name is different from the student’s, a copy of the marriage certificate or proof of name change must be submitted.
7) Proof of residency
Items requested for student placement: (Failure to provide the items listed below will not delay the registration process however; they will be requested from the child’s previous school)
1) For students entering 7th or 8th grade:
2) For students entering High School: