Student Bullying and Safety Hotline
Students who believe they have been harassed, bullied, victimized by fellow students, or have other concerns which may jeopardize the safety of students, employees or school facilities, are asked to Speak Up! and promptly report the issue using our district’s new student/parent Hotline – accessible both online and by telephone.
Options to report an issue:
- Call 1-866-listen2me (1-866-547-8362) and talk with a live attendant. When the student talks with the live attendant, he/she has the option of being forwarded to one of the following national hotlines:
- 911 Urgent response
- National AIDS Hotline AIDS / HIV
- National Runaway Switchboard Homeless - Runaway
- NINELINE Hotline Relationship issues - peer/parent; alcohol/drug abuse
- RAINN Sexual assault; domestic violence; physical abuse
- Suicide Crisis Center Suicide
2. Call 1-866-listen2me (1-866-547-8362) and leave a voice message.
3. Click one of the icons below to submit details
Pearson - Click the Icon to access Pearson software
Progress Book - Click the Icon to access Progress Book to view grades, etc.
Student Code of Conduct
Click "Code of Conduct" to view a copy.
Click "Brochure" to see more information on available student insurance. The local agent is Fox Insurance located at 7310 Brandt Vista Avenue, Huber Heights, OH 45424. They can be contacted at 937-233-3702.