The 20th Annual Hall of Honor Induction Ceremony and Dinner is scheduled for Saturday, April 28, 2018, 6:30 p.m. at Tecumseh Elementary School. The dinner will be preceded by the Fourth Annual Silent Auction for Grants beginning at 5:30 p.m. Tickets are $35 each and are available at the Xenia Area Chamber of Commerce, 334 W. Market Street. Call (937) 372-3591 for more information.
The Xenia Community Schools Foundation and this year’s Presenting Sponsor, Greene Memorial and Soin Hospitals, invite the community to celebrate the accomplishments of the 2018 Hall of Honor inductees:
- Bradley T. Montgomery, XHS Class of 1976, Businessman, Community Leader and Volunteer, Role Model
- Phyllis Ann Pennewitt, XHS Class of 1953, Mayor of Xenia, Accountant, Community Volunteer, Role Model
- William Timothy Spradlin, XHS Class of 1978, Fire Chief, Public Safety, Combat Veteran
- Brian Lawrence Stephan, XHS Class of 1996, Businessman, Community Leader and Volunteer, Role Model and
- Aleksandar Svager, Community Volunteer, Professor Emeritus.
The Xenia Community Schools Foundation is dedicated to enriching the academic pursuits of all students, faculty and staff within the Xenia Community Schools. The Foundation has provided grants for classroom enrichment programs and scholarships from donations and investment income of the Foundation for more than 30 years.